Isle of Wight ride, 11/3/12 aftermath on page 5

Are you seriously expecting us to believe that grass grows at 45 degrees on the IOW?? :LOL:

Gutted I missed this at the weekend

Are you seriously expecting us to believe that grass grows at 45 degrees on the IOW??

Straynger fings av appened rand theeze ear parrts :LOL:

Seriously though, looks like a good ride and the weather was lovely :cry: I WILL NOT miss the next one :oops:

makster":b6osx63e said:
Are you seriously expecting us to believe that grass grows at 45 degrees on the IOW?? :LOL:

Gutted I missed this at the weekend

Were your 'ears burning on Sunday' ;)

Young 'heathy' really did cycling up that 'granny' ring climb.

tintin40":1pb91v3i said:
Were your 'ears burning on Sunday' ;)

Funny you should say that...I did go for a spin along the prom in the afternoon, and got as close to the IOW as you can in Dorset.
I'm sure I heard my name, mixed up with the words 'gay, ponce, let-down, its-only-a-finger' etc come wafting across the Solent :D

i seem to remember heathy jumping on his bike when the camera came out leaving me and gus walking, although we had all ridden to roughly the same spot on the climb!

and who was it who walked up most of the last climb? er . . . oh . . . that was heathy :LOL:

well me and craig started last and overtook heathy who was already walking, then craig had a small mechanical and we stopped to sort it halfway up the climb, heathy caught up then continued walking, then we rode the rest, then i stopped to take a pic of the view with craig and heathy in it as they went past me on the flat after the climb.

it's a sad day that a chubby bugger like me can out last the legend that is heathy . . . how the mighty have fallen! :LOL:

roll on the abuse! :LOL: but you know i speak the truth!

tintin40":2ni9zylb said:
I enjoyed the IoW. I want to live there.

You could stay with the lovely lumberjack fellow that lived here...

TT1.png

Don't show him your Trimble tho'... he might think it's one of them there space vehicles :shock:

deliverance-remake.jpg

Back