95 KOA (lots of pics)

Thank-you! It's been sitting in the closet all winter. I'm going take the tires off and store them I think. I have some nos onza rip and rail that my look interesting. Oh and I hate bar ends, lol.

Thats a lovely paint job and looks so much better with the marzocchi fork,
Well done dude it looks really uber cool,BOTM material
Not sure about the 3dv bar though :?

Wow, that looks great. It's in perfect condition, are those even the original tires that look like they've never been used :eek:.

The frame looks very similar to my Kona AA from the same time, it's just in much better condition and in a nicer colour! Does anyone know if there were any differences, or was it just different components, price etc.

I'm also not sure on the 3dv bars, I'd go with some silver ones to match the rest. Great find :cool:

dyna-ti":1l6ulup9 said:
Thats a lovely paint job and looks so much better with the marzocchi fork,
Well done dude it looks really uber cool,BOTM material
Not sure about the 3dv bar though :?

The paint is original. I found the bar picks out the purple letter on the forks, the 'C'. Just as the 'X' ties in with the blue paint. (I know the pictures don't really show that closely.) I appreciate the comments and the feedback though guys! cheers! Perhaps I'll keep an eye out for a blue one as my silver one is being used.

IMG_4027.jpg

I put the onza tires on. I like them.

IMG_4024.jpg

The new fork does improve the look a lot... I have to say though, after all these years I still just can't get used to the Kona frame shape mixed with fat tubes and big welds - they ought to be steel :)

Back