Time to operate....Scalpel please nurse !....update 14/03

That is STUNNING

Doesn't seem to be that much love for cannondales in the UK but that frame is a work of art

I cant wait to see this built up :D :D

Scalpel

nice Cannondale!
Here's some pitfalls that you might want to be made aware of building up a modern dale! As i built up a 2010 Rush Hi Mod Carbon last year, and it was a pig of a build to be honest? :?

firstly the bloody reducer headset, only 1 model fits these bikes, Dr Cannondale lists the correct one, and you'll have to get that one or it wont work, as there is small spacer designed to fit under the top cap on the headtube.

secondly all the annoying little plastic clips to hold the cables in place!!! I had to end up buy some from the States (as there are different ones for the brake and gear cables!! :twisted: ) so get on ebay or contact a good Cannondale dealer.

BB30 adapters are well worth while, thankfully mine had them fitted, though you'll need either the correct tool or get a shop to press fit the adapters into place for you.

seapost should be 27.2mm if it's like my Cannondale.

here's mine:
CNV00027-1.jpg

:cool:

Thanks for the heads up GMC - the seller has fitted me a Problem Solvers BB30 adapter, bearings and clips which should just take my cranks as he was running the same.
I was under the impression that any 1.5 to 1.125 reducer headset will fit - no ? I have a Hope Stepdown one here so was going to get that fitted.
Fingers crossed its a 27.2 seatpost as thats what I have to go on and the plastic clippy things I'm told are there but we'll see when it gets here.
It's on its way as of today ! :D

Oo-er !!!

Detailed Results:

Payment of charges - Item being held, addressee being notified, March 14, 2012, 6:28 am, GREAT BRITAIN
Arrival at Post Office, March 14, 2012, 4:17 am, GREAT BRITAIN
Incorrect Address - Item forwarded / redirected, March 13, 2012, 6:12 am, GREAT BRITAIN
Customs clearance processing complete, March 12, 2012, 5:57 am, GREAT BRITAIN
Customs Clearance, March 06, 2012, 1:18 pm, GREAT BRITAIN
Customs Clearance, March 06, 2012, 1:17 pm, GREAT BRITAIN
Processed Through Sort Facility, March 06, 2012, 12:17 pm, GREAT BRITAIN
Processed Through Sort Facility, March 01, 2012, 8:54 pm, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)
Arrived at Sort Facility, March 01, 2012, 8:54 pm, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)
Depart USPS Sort Facility, February 28, 2012, SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199
Processed through USPS Sort Facility, February 28, 2012, 3:06 am, SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199
Dispatched to Sort Facility, February 27, 2012, 6:44 pm, SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84106
Acceptance, February 27, 2012, 5:26 pm, SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84106
Electronic Shipping Info Received, February 24, 2012

£157 in import duty, VAT and handling charges - thanks very much Mr Cameron-Clegg !
But its still a good deal considering what these cost as bikes and will be here on Monday :D

Back