Retrobike National Series Rd 2: Thetford ~ 24/03/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying hard to justify the time/distance/expense when I should really be doing family stuff ... Who's staying over for the Sunday ride and any ideas on cheap accommodation/camping nearby? Reckon making a weekend of it might be the way forward! :D

I'm afraid I'll not be able to make this ride, I'm in Hospital on Tuesday having an operation & I'll not be able to ride for around 6 weeks afterwards!

Have a good 'un & see you all at the next event when I'll be back to my usual sweary self

Andy B":2tigwkpw said:
I'm afraid I'll not be able to make this ride, I'm in Hospital on Tuesday having an operation & I'll not be able to ride for around 6 weeks afterwards!

Have a good 'un & see you all at the next event when I'll be back to my usual sweary self

Six weeks? That's harsh, hope the op goes well and you manage to maintain your sanity (such as it is) in the aftermath! ;)

Andy B":1y7opt2n said:

your gonna miss out on the only flat ride of the series LOL. I would say good luck with the op but that means you will be even faster than me on the climbs in future lol

thanks andy

Grender re-assignement can leave you a bit sore so staying off the bike for a few weeks is a good idea.

4 replies until the sex change/penis enlargement jokes...

..c'mon guys you're slacking ;)

Thanks for all the good healing vibes folks :)

REKIBorter":23xpnuv0 said:
Grender re-assignement can leave you a bit sore so staying off the bike for a few weeks is a good idea.

Grender re-assignment? That sounds even more painful than gender re-assignment.

Good luck with your re-assignments Andy.

Those making return journeys via A1 North / M1 / M6 may experience delays due to the A14 being closed west-bound at Godmanchester. The official diversion is via the A428 and A1.

This won't affect your journey to Thetford but may delay your return journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back