Scott CR1 Elite

stevec1975

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Road bike. apologies!

2010 Scott CR1 Elite, changed a few bits and bobs, looking at some Carbon Wheels soon to take it down to sub 15 Ib. It goes like stink at the mo anyways!

P1010014.jpg

Nice looking bike.

I took a stoopidly light carbon road bike around my LBS car park on Sunday. I have to say that riding on drops again for the first time in a decade was terrifying and I had no idea how to change gear...the brake levers were wobbly too! ;)

Ooo that's blummin lovely. I have the Pro version (same frame/forks different comps). They ride beautifully at full tilt :).

2012_CR1.jpg

tintin40":26u3ufsi said:
Is that SRAM Rival rear mech? I have one on my Trimble now

Nice, the Rival looks cheap but works great, I put on some rothshek carbon pulleys on mine but forgot to weigh it with them on.

Great CR1 Pro there KeithB, loving the colour matching detailing.

I upgraded a few parts (namely Sram Red cranks, Stem, Post and Saddle) on the CR1 Elite, and was going to upgrade to full Red but used the money on going to XTR on my Scale! Choices choices.

I do like SRAM Red stuff. Perfect for your Elite :)
I have a pair of Campag Centaur calipers coming and I was going to put them on another bike but the black with red detail might suit my CR1 better and I think they are a hint lighter than the current 105s :D
Campagnolo%20Centaur%2010%20Red%20Brake%20Calipers.jpg

Make sure you slap up pictures as and when you mod your Elite, its looking excellent at the moment but I think it will look amazing with some Red parts and some CF wheels ;) :cool:

stevec1975":2a2snoz5 said:
tintin40":2a2snoz5 said:
Is that SRAM Rival rear mech? I have one on my Trimble now

Nice, the Rival looks cheap but works great, I put on some rothshek carbon pulleys on mine but forgot to weigh it with them on.

When carbonised mine came in at 165 grams

Back