Grisley Mega20

The peugeot team line is a copy of a canadian brand called Reflex . Peugeot was the distributor for the reflex bikes in france .

I like the fact that it has a sticker on it saying Aluminium, as if it could be anything else (could you imagine that in steel!)

Chris,

Are they any good, those TeamLine bikes? There is one for sale overhere. The anodised leopard look is so Cool :cool:

For the same year Peugeot TeamLine had also a carbon bike in their line up if I remember correctly. Reflex too? I do not mean the later ones with carbon lugs.

Sorry for this little topic hijack :mrgreen: To make it up I can also mention there is a Grisley offered, full XTR.

- Melvin

That must of been on the mega 30.

I have to say that i have upgraded a few more bits on this bike since I have had it, and like I said I still use it a lot, last month I went to Afan a done the wall!!

This is the Grisley:

20483274_2.jpg

I doesn't seem to have the quirky bend tube.

cchris2lou":274pldca said:
Yes the reflex were really good .

Current highest bid is e225, but I do think it is a fake bid, as in real world nobody is willing to pay that for a bike that unknown. It is equiped like on the pic I posted, thus XT, Ritchey parts and Mag 21. Unfortunately it is a tad to small for me :( ...hence I do not expect it to another addition to my stable.

Back