The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dyna Tech Titanium

designer1":3pq5j4z6 said:
Ok - I bought this and was curious to know what people think it maybe worth?

19" Diablo DX Titanium - with period XT mech's & chainset

Its exactly as i bought it - not even cleaned as yet!

photo.jpg

Any ideas guys please?????????

big.eck":2qw1v812 said:
Tuff92":2qw1v812 said:
Ok, time to consult the collective retro brain on hope c2 brakes as my knowledge/memory stops at V brake era!

Have a pair of c2 calipers - no5 front, no3 rear with sport levers.

No sign of spongyness on bike, only issue seemed to be to be the adjusted screw on one lever going round, quick inspection and it seems to have heard off inside - found the part online http://www.ukbikestore.co.uk/pages/default.aspx but not played much with discs and have nothing I want to put them on.

Any ideas what i'd get if i sold em?

if there in good cosmetic working order i'd price them between £45 to £65 and if the disc's are included then add another £15 on top of each ;)

I'd suggest maybe a little more, certainly more than the £40 I sold I my set for, with disc, bolts, the lot... :roll:

Re: Dyna Tech Titanium

designer1":3barkrlf said:
19" Diablo DX Titanium - with period XT mech's & chainset
Any ideas guys please?????????

Frame & fork probably about £60-80 I'd hazard, parts depend how worn they are.

But if you've already bought it it's a bit academic surely?! :? Get it built ;)

Brochures

Trying to work out prices for these brochures as some are pretty sort after and all are in good nick:

1. Kona 1998
2. Kona 1995
3. Kona 1996 flyer brochure thing
4. Kona 1999
5. Raleigh lightweight brochure x2 1989
6. Klein 1998
7. Freewheel catalogue 1989 (with famous rc100 piece)
8. Freewheel catalogue 1990
9. Cannondale 1986
10. Marin 1990
11. Klein 1993
12. Bicycle buyers guide 1990/1991

Various decals inc Heihei set, pace, shimano, Oakley, bullseye - all early 90s

:eek:

Zas-Kar":1yq2zqz0 said:
I have another Zaskar, a 91 18" with various parts.
2x4 GT Fork
GT Threaded Headset
GT Flip Flop Stem
Grafton Front Brakes
MRC Powerlink U Brake
White Industries Bottom Bracket Titanium Spindle
Grafton Cranks
XT 7speed Thumbshifters + Derailleurs + brake levers
(also have XT trigger/brake same year as spares)
Answer Hyperlite bars
Wheels have DX hubs 7 speed

I would imagine parting this out would make more sense. I've not seen any listings for these brakes or cranks so I don't know what to ask for them. Any ideas would be a help. Thanks.

Part it! So difficult to get full value on a built bike. Haven't seen that rear brake but I'd imagine that might go to $200+. If it goes for less I hope it is to me! The cranks probably $150-200 without the rings. Maybe a tad higher with the chain rings. $100-125 for the XT set broken up. Another $50 for the spare shifters. $40 for the hyperlites. $150 for the wheels. $100 for the front brakes. $100 for the BB. $150-$200 for the frame.

Probably say $1200 for the bike maybe you can get $1400-$1500 parted out. I may be wildly off.

BTW Nice bike! You just run a brake cable along one side of the plastic seat tube thingy or what?

Other than it's a small sized Massi Over Speed, I know very little about this frame or it's worth, and as it's surplus to requirements, some info would be useful.

It is steel, and comes complete with Massi seat tube and (sealed bearing) bottom bracket.

DSC_0213.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0215.jpg

Massi is really hard to say, as its rare but I am not sure how boutique? A similar butteed cro mo saracen frame would go for £50, a sunn fuji steel frame £60-70, so i'd guess around one of those as a ballpark. Looks a nice frame - good luck with the sale.

coomber":13mlcgga said:
Massi is really hard to say, as its rare but I am not sure how boutique? A similar butteed cro mo saracen frame would go for £50, a sunn fuji steel frame £60-70, so i'd guess around one of those as a ballpark. Looks a nice frame - good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the reply, I was thinking in the region of £50 to 60, but I really didn't know. I also have no idea what age it is, but as it's V brake only, I would guess 95 or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back