BoTM March 2012 - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
bduc61":2t8aizvv said:
RockiMtn":2t8aizvv said:
GearlessinSeattle":2t8aizvv said:
classen":2t8aizvv said:
Ohhh well.... I guess I'll wait for another month to enter :?

No kidding, maybe I jumped the gun.:)

i don't even bother contemplating entering anything anymore. :roll:

me too :shock:
came twice second :roll:
no surprise as I am french so "like Poulidor" :LOL:
but standards are ever increasing :cool:

only a select few will know who poulidor is ,in this section. and he was never as good a the mighty jacques :D

matthew71":21vfve04 said:
bduc61":21vfve04 said:
RockiMtn":21vfve04 said:
GearlessinSeattle":21vfve04 said:
classen":21vfve04 said:
Ohhh well.... I guess I'll wait for another month to enter :?

No kidding, maybe I jumped the gun.:)

i don't even bother contemplating entering anything anymore. :roll:

me too :shock:
came twice second :roll:
no surprise as I am french so "like Poulidor" :LOL:
but standards are ever increasing :cool:

only a select few will know who poulidor is ,in this section. and he was never as good a the mighty jacques :D

All true cyclists know deuxième éternel. Or maybe I'm one of the select few.

I think the quality on show so far is one of the reasons I've lost my zest for a retro rebuild. I want mine to look like these but they just never turn out that way :(

The Salsa is mind blowing imo and it'll take something super special to take my vote away from it.

brocklanders023":quoe6e1c said:
I think the quality on show so far is one of the reasons I've lost my zest for a retro rebuild. I want mine to look like these but they just never turn out that way :(

The Salsa is mind blowing imo and it'll take something super special to take my vote away from it.

It's all about patience young Skywalker......

brocklanders023":3naaj46m said:

Mate you have had sum exceptional builds, some of your Oranges have been fabulous...., :cool:

When i see the quaility on show, it makes me WANT to build.

:shock: :oops: :shock: :cool: :shock: :shock: :cool: :cool: :cool: im like Blackadders Guppy fish at feeding time looking at this Months Noms.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back