East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Just wondering where you meet in Ticknall, I guess it's by the green and blue splodges off Main Street on Google Maps? I'm in Leicester and don't have a car but I quite fancy a trip out to see what the ride over is like with a view to riding on a Tuesday in the near future.
Is there a regular venue for any weekend rides you guys do?

bod":285ugd9d said:
Just wondering where you meet in Ticknall, I guess it's by the green and blue splodges off Main Street on Google Maps?

It is actually at the Village Hall.

I cannot make tonight either as my bike is currently being powder coated and my other one needs new elastomer's :(

Hi and welcome :D We meet in the village hall car park just off the main road. No particular regular weekend rides but we do ride all over the area - East Leake, Charnwood, Ticknall, Sherwood Pines etc. If you've got some good riding where you are we might come down your way, show us around :D

There's some good trails near Martinshaw Wood that go all the way to Bradgate Park, a good 20 odd miles or possibly more.
Have to work late tonight now but will keep an eye on the thread and definitely meet up some time soon.
Looking forward to it,
Matt

Sorry not to make tonight,just now got in from work!,Rob if you need that chain device now let me know otherwise i'll bring it next time,i will eventually pay you for M.M. Ed!,anyone riding this weekend?

Back