2002 Seven Sola - Ridden 24/03/12 page 4

Cheers chaps -

@ Ally - The WRA's are sweet, I love'em, and they've suited every build I've thrown them on. I know of about 4 or 5 other guys on here with them, and of course the RooX cranks are almost identical too...

The tyres came from Europe. I did some asking, over a year ago, and came up lucky. The guy I got them from tells me his LBS has one single tyre left in amberwall.. :( Really impressed with them as a tyre, they grip really well, and clear all the muck off very rapidly (up my back and all over my face.. :LOL:

Time for some bounce, and I happened upon a set of these Manitou things recently, and I was taken by the decals that seem to match the decals on the bike nicely...

Speaking of which, Gil has recreated me some replacements that I need to fit, and (as usual) he's done a bloody spiffing job... :cool: oh and I still need to pay him for them... :oops: :LOL:

hopey you likey..

Seven_Sales001.jpg

Seven_Sales002.jpg

Seven_Sales003.jpg

Seven_Sales004.jpg

Seven_Sales005.jpg

Seven_Sales006.jpg

Seven_Sales007.jpg

is that a gradient on the stanchions of those forks or is that just wear and tear? works really well whatever it is! :p

Nice bike Steve, but the angle of your brake levers looks a bit mental to me! Whatever works for you though :D

Cheers fella,

If you have a look at the pics on page 1 I had them a lot straighter, but as soon as I got on it to ride it, I couldn't even pull the damn things, and the thumbies were rubbing on my knuckles... ;) So I adjusted them down to the correct ;) :p angle, and hey-presto.... perfection.

:D

coomber":1nooymd3 said:
Nice bike Steve, but the angle of your brake levers looks a bit mental to me! Whatever works for you though :D

...a man after my own heart :LOL:

IMO, although the tyre choice may be a personal favourite, it would look much better with plain black ones; Racing Ralphs perhaps?

Very purposeful looking machine though :cool:

Ridden, yesterday at Thetford, and I BLOODY LOVE IT... :cool: :cool: even with this crazy thing called suspension on the front end.

Fat bastid in control....
IMG_1142_web.jpg

:LOL:

Back