oooooooh, purple!

No problem!

Trying to work out what cranks to use at the moment, I'd love a nice neat set of Middleburns.....if anyone has a really good nick set LMK! I have a NOS set of RS2's but I'm not brave enough to scuff em' up just yet!!!

Cooks chainrings

:D I will be sticking a full set of N.O.S. Cooks chainrings in 3d-violet on E-bay soon. They are compact drive and goofy sizes but hey who cares their purple. 22-32-48. Also got a Cooks purple e-series spider in compact drive new.

Re: Cooks chainrings

slimjoe":20t4qt6z said:
:D I will be sticking a full set of N.O.S. Cooks chainrings in 3d-violet on E-bay soon. They are compact drive and goofy sizes but hey who cares their purple. 22-32-48. Also got a Cooks purple e-series spider in compact drive new.
The COOKS stuff now on E-bay F-series Cranks, e-series 3d-violet spider, 2 3d-violet chainrings & more. :D

Hey Slimjoe,

Watching those Gumbos, have a pair already but could do with another set with a bit more threaded steerer tube :D

Stu

delboy009":1ohkcwwq said:
hey slimjoe.. have you not got all three chainrings ????
Hey Delboy i have a 48 tooth hyperdrive ring to match but have decided to keep as it may be usefull to me. I may change my mind down the line as the bike i have dripping in 3d violet stuff may be up for auction too!!!! :cry:

Back