retro(ish) Orange 223 DD build

Definitely gonna keep the stem short... I can put up with a short cockpit, I tend to hang off the back a lot anyway.

I've not uploaded those particular videos yet, but my pinkbike channel is here if you're interested.

Aha hanging off the back, way it should be!

Love the snowdon video. Is that the rocky mountain you took to the rocky mountain?
What are the doagonal bits of stone that cross the path at various points?

Haha, yeah I was on the rocky mountain there. The diagonal bits of stone are drainage ditches, they're actually bigger than they look, about 5 or 6 inches wide, perfect for pinch flats. Much fun was had bunny hopping them flat out!

Like your orange with the Blue/black. But i would give a bit more race like color if i was you... It do not look as fast as it is.

On the sticker issue. Maybe we could team up for getting stickers made for the old 222 and 223 bikes. I would be in for it...

Yeah maybe, though I'm too broke right now to be able to afford stickers and spangly colour co-ordinated parts!

sam264":1c8un4as said:
Yeah maybe, though I'm too broke right now to be able to afford stickers and spangly colour co-ordinated parts!

know what u mean. And a Orange dh bike should not have too much of the "spangly colour co-ordinated parts". To my opinion is it more a matter of sticker sets - a bike like on a rally car.

Ahh right, yeah I was thinking of giving orange a call and see if i can get one of the 224 splatter sticker sets, I think they fit on a 223, or at least I've seen other people do it. I'm a bit broke now though for the next few weeks! :( (until student loan time ;) )

Latest posts

Back