Klein Pinnacle XT

Very nice

My commuter Rascal is the same pink as your frame whilst Mrs Davroos rides a commuter Rascal the same pink as your stem and forks !!!

Yours is so bright, has it ever seen the sun?

As of lately I take her out lots in the sun to be honest. I get so many compliments :LOL: especially from teenage girls and older guys. Go figure, the other demographics just stare. :shock:

Remember this bike stayed in a basement for almost 18 years.

Nice one you have there, complete with forks and MC1. Paint difference isnt the worst thing to have.

cheers and have fun with it
Martin

Martin, you are right about it being much worse. I have an Attitude race and I cant remember riding that bike without the chain slipping especially uphill. The chain suck is so deep I am contemplating exchanging it for a Trek.

GearlessinSeattle":2onb9w2e said:
They really ride nice with the steel fork.

So should I get another. I have my eyes on a red pre 1989 Pinnacle. I believe. Its an 87 or 88 nice 18" version great for a girlfriend. This one I'd have to buy. Me and the seller are off by $50 dollars and its so far away. I feel like I'd have to buy it for wasting an hours drive.

Its the red one in the top of the pic. I suspect its an 88. Guy now says 85/86 at first he said it was a 92 then an 82. He is all over the place. But its his first bike ever, original owner he is just too lazy to look for the recepit plus he said he paid $1500. Highly doubt so you know I wont see the receipt.

Note the location of the rear brakes which was pretty common on 86-89 MTBs

kleinkatalog_1989_seite5_TopGun.jpg

Back