Kestrel MXZ rip-off ???

retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
:? Its gotta be a direct rip-off, it retro enough cos its got canti cable stops........anyone ever heard of this fiocco company :?: :?: :?:
36_1.JPG

No, never heard of.

Pretty sure the similar will not apply to the MXZ, but some time ago I saw a frame of the brand shun fung lee or whatever somewere on the web. It was offered business to business, so someone with the right idea could swing his decal on. What was striking was that the frame was not available to the US market. In fact it was a Kestrel Talon.

- Melvin

I guess thats what has gone on with this frame,

subtle differences to keep kestrels lawyers of thier backs

:roll:

I meant to say, Kestrel sourced their Thalon with the shung lu fi (or whatever) company.

I am sure that will not be the case with the MZX.

36_1.JPG

01e84325.jpg

(nice bike ;) )

I doubt whether one can say it is a rip off. They are about as alike as 2 ad random traditional diamond shape frames are.

- Melvin

I think that if you want to design a e-stay frame you end up with such. It could be fiocco got the idea of offering one when they saw the mighty, awesome Kestrel :idea:

Elev12k":2zsc6hq7 said:
I think that if you want to design a e-stay frame you end up with such.

I think I have to take that back. It could also look like this. :mrgreen:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I think I have to take that back. It could also look like this.

Dear God! Melvin that bike is nasty, I know they say that we europeans are one big happy family but that proves that the germans are a breed apart!

Elev12k":3qqfnoti said:
Elev12k":3qqfnoti said:
I think that if you want to design a e-stay frame you end up with such.

I think I have to take that back. It could also look like this. :mrgreen:

I need that bike - are you able to translate - am I buying a complete bike or just parts of one? And will it snap the first time I try to ride it?[/i]

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back