Retrobike National Series Rd 2: Thetford ~ 24/03/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
shaun":3lggb2tl said:
captaincosmic":3lggb2tl said:
Wow the Norfolk massive have awoken :shock:

Noticed 'captaincosmic' that you have a blue 'RETROBIKE RIDER' badge under your tag name...........do us Norfolk retro ride 'virgins' get one of those if we complete our ride in Thetford? :?

must have been banjo practice :LOL: and you will get a retrobike rider banner :D it will be the most fun you can have in the woods with your pants on

I'm going to try and make this, my mate whos driving won't be on retro so go easy on him.......................not :LOL:

Now now Matt you know you will get me all excited with those deliverance references " squeal little piggy squeal " I'm just a good ole country boy at heart ;)
Shaun yes you will but I think it must be a 97' or earlier bike...is your explosiv you mentioned earlier the 98 in your signature or an earlier version ?

i will be rocking up for the day to this one. have no idea which bike to ride. its flat at thetford so any bike will do.

thanks andy

Don't forget to bring along your bits for the pre/after-ride swap meet / karma fest / jumble sale.

Rob Atkin":h3hy1bzx said:
It's just too far for me to come unfortunately - 8hr round trip :-( . I need to be back home on the Sunday. Looks ace too.
Cost of diesel and accommodation is a major factor too.

Rob, youre welcome to kip at mine if it helps :)

How muddy is it likely to be?

There is a very small chance I might be able to come. I would like to as then I'll have more series points than Marc2Tone. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back