Isle of Wight ride, 11/3/12 aftermath on page 5

Have a good one Ladies :)

I am sad to be missing this but honoured to be mentioned as a large ladies undergarment. I hope the tone is low and the pubs sceneary is high.

I too have a swelling this morning ;)

I finaly got the chance to get out today around 3, but was too late to come and join in by then :cry:

What an AWESOME DAY! :D :D :D

couldn't have asked for better weather!

riders today were me(jonnyboy666), adam (pue7-89), heathy (heathy), gus (wutangled), tad (ibelieveinfixies), tony(tintin40) and craig(chiswickcollectables)

we headed up the causeway from yarmouth and onto the golfcourse which is part of the tennyson way, for those that remember this trail it's all up and down, there is no flat on the isle of wight! i think craig was in shock as it was his first time riding here, the others knew different!

we stopped in the crown pub as usual for lunch but i had spotted something the night before, the free beer mats on mbuk a little while ago had a pub called 'the crown' on it, i wonder if it's the same place?! :D

the banter was as usual side splittingly funny, gunt, the ededwards caravan name game, docking explained :shock: :oops: every possible 'wrong' conversation was had including 'FOTM' (to be explained in person but not on the forum :oops: )

if you want a laugh, the IOW ride is definitely the one to go for! :D :roll:

anyway here are some pics, in no particular order. :D :D

Attachments

• iow1.jpg
    iow1.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 888
  • iow2.jpg
    iow2.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 888
  • iow3.jpg
    iow3.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 888
  • iow4.jpg
    iow4.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 888
more :D

Attachments

• iow5.jpg
    iow5.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 887
  • iow6.jpg
    iow6.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 887
  • iow7.jpg
    iow7.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 887
  • iow8.jpg
    iow8.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 887
A superb day out.

(decent and printable) Quote of the day - 'We're about to get overtaken by two ducks!

Probably all top ten quotes of the day printable or not (mostly not) surely were by Heathy. Legend.

:cool:

I definitely went away a darker and less stable person. I learnt that mountain biking is rubbish and that the film Human Centipede is actually an educational sex film :shock:

Really a thoroughly enjoyable day chaps; laughter all the way (especially on an uphill section where I was struggling anyway only to be sent into a fit of chortle because of a rude comment made by Tad regarding what you become when trying to skid on fixed gear).

Thanks Jon for leading the way and showing the whole trail goodness of the Isle of Wight :cool:

Back