Show me your single speeds!

Al, and here it is dirty!

You can of course help me out in thinning my collection, the Inbred frame is on eBay as we speak, really great frame to ride but the P7 has sentimental value and the IF is still a new toy

Attachments

• Dirty IF.JPG
    Dirty IF.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 6,379
Dr S":3hhi5w99 said:
Having just returned from a freezing workshop where I have created a monstosity of left overs and bodged broken parts, it would be nice whilst I have a warm cup of tea to see your single speed creations.
The Frankenbike as I have christened it has cost me a bank busting £17 to build and will not be coming to a BOTM competition thats for sure. But you know what- its a hoot to ride! Its pretty damn light as well considering the smattering of low rent and no name parts that are on it.
Can't wait to go find some sticky stodgy mud to thrash it through in the morning! I may even risk breaking the camera on the ugly bastard!

So lets see them ;)

S

Where's yours then?

:)

a few more

Attachments

• beerbike 001.jpg
    beerbike 001.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 6,356
  • MT220DROPOUTS 008.jpg
    MT220DROPOUTS 008.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 6,357
  • omega 001.jpg
    omega 001.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 6,356
My GT XCR2000 Full Suss Singlespeed nearly done :cool: Just a few more bits to go.
Sold the frame since posting this. Most of the parts have been donated to my VOODOO WANGA SINGLESPEED :D See page 5 ;)

Attachments

• GT XCR2000 Aa.jpg
    GT XCR2000 Aa.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 6,336
  • GT XCR2000 Bb.jpg
    GT XCR2000 Bb.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 6,336
not finished yet but this is going to be mine SingleSpeed

Serotta Colorado ATX

Serottass4.jpg

Serottass3.jpg

Rond Wheels(Pulstar style rear, Radial Front) Mavic ceramic rims, Tange Switchblade fork, Stronglite headset, Use Seatpost, Ferrari Sadle, Ringle QR's, Cook Bros cranks, XTR Brakes and Levers, FibreLite steer.
Want to replace the stem.

Back