Isle of Wight ride, 11/3/12 aftermath on page 5

bob, pm-ed you

so a few have dropped out then, might just end up being the usual crowd, either way it's always a good laugh!

as long as Heathy brings the fist!! :LOL: everything will be fine!

(if you turn up this 'joke' will be explained!)

:D

i think most are riding relatively modern, but either way, no worries, i'll be on my 07 clockwork, after the battering my back took in wales earlier this week i want to ride something a little more upright than the usual retro position. :oops:

jonnyboy666":2ow6tb3g said:
i think most are riding relatively modern, but either way, no worries, i'll be on my 07 clockwork, after the battering my back took in wales earlier this week i want to ride something a little more upright than the usual retro position. :oops:

Big girls blouse ;)

makster":39uvkxb9 said:
jonnyboy666":39uvkxb9 said:

Big girls blouse ;)

:LOL: Thats what Jon said about you on the phone earlier, something about mincing about with your finger...

heathy":3rbh6udy said:
makster":3rbh6udy said:
jonnyboy666":3rbh6udy said:

Big girls blouse ;)

:LOL: Thats what Jon said about you on the phone earlier, something about mincing about with your finger...

I would send you a pic of my swelling Heathy, but we only do that on Tuesdays now don't we?
Gutted to be missing out.
Have a good'n lads

makster":3edrykjr said:
heathy":3edrykjr said:
makster":3edrykjr said:
jonnyboy666":3edrykjr said:

Big girls blouse ;)

I would send you a pic of my swelling Heathy, but we only do that on Tuesdays now don't we?

pics of swelling? you're all sick!!

:LOL:

jonnyboy666":2phckqwo said:
makster":2phckqwo said:
heathy":2phckqwo said:
makster":2phckqwo said:
jonnyboy666":2phckqwo said:

Big girls blouse ;)

pics of swelling? you're all sick!!

Me, sick?? Just wait till tomorrow ;)

oh no, it shouldn't be too rude tomorrow as streetwars isn't coming but i'm guessing the story of the above will get explained to those that are there!! :oops:

Back