Where is everyone?

TK - you missed Therealkw off the Orkney bit a top of map :D

Cairngorms meet required to entice Dev Cycle oot & aboot with MacRetro cohort :twisted:

Was up camping in the Cairngorms last summer and looking to return this year with bikes.
We went to Feshybridge which was lush and has bike hire places unsure about the trails.

We made a base camp and went fishing and up the Bens and stuff. My wee bro thought he was Ironman and did a 10hour Munroe and ended up in hospital in Inverness :LOL:

This year is all about bikes, June/July if anyones interested in Camping with us and showing us the trails we have a good spot :)

I am based just outside Inverness (easterton) feel free to stick me on the map if it helps anyone meeting up for a ride?

we've got 2 days of riding not that far from you dubnut at the end of April - I think there is still room at the inn if your up for a ride around Torridon

The Ken":h7lo4keu said:
we've got 2 days of riding not that far from you dubnut at the end of April - I think there is still room at the inn if your up for a ride around Torridon

TK - I know its yer birthday but surely this type of inuendo is unneccessarry :shock:

Back