Overburys Mountain Bike Frame

mrkawasaki":2v4ch23r said:
I've cast/and will cast another bid - happy to talk to others with similar intent to avoid a fiscal bloodbath... ;-) You know where to find me.

This is a £4k+ month for me. I've spent £2500 on a modern bike and have 2 ski holidays. I've already sold 1 bike to finance this, and have another for sale....then this appears.
I'd LOVE to buy this frame, but I've already spent this years pocket money so don't think I'll be able to stretch to this.
Saying that, I did buy a new balaclava for skiing :D

I was about to ask the same question.

Last bid a few seconds before it finished clinched it nicely.

Gravy Monster":2nzd53nd said:
£282.56 :cool:

Who got it then ? Mr K , Sinnerman ?

I hope it was Mr K, i purposely didnt bid. I hope at least someone here who appreciates for what it is got it, and really does it justice.

A good buy i think... :cool:

Not me - as Carl knows, I don't snipe and, as I was away for the weekend, I just left a relatively modest bid hanging to be shot at. To the victor the spoils...

mrkawasaki":2snjgbjk said:
Not me - as Carl knows, I don't snipe and, as I was away for the weekend, I just left a relatively modest bid hanging to be shot at. To the victor the spoils...

I havnt analysed the bidding, i logged on and saw it sold, and had hoped you had won it, that was all. :oops: meaning it would go to a good home.

Back