Temple Newsam Ride 17.3.2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unclejack":k7uyiqfw said:
woah! that bigfoot's serious ! would love to see that out!

Yep it will be making its first outing to get muddy probably for the first time in it life. :shock:

MADB":1t3q9ajl said:
Ok thanks

Ok thanks

I may have to make one of them (the fit healthy speed freak) ride my Raleigh for the day. :LOL:

I’m thinking of coming on the Muddy Fox but I haven even been down the road on it yet and the 24” wheels are sort of putting me off a long ride. What do you think are the small wheel going to make that much difference?

It'd be nice to see the Borrego out and about being as me and Ringo have both owned it at some point - at least you're riding it!

Rob Atkin":1zzuzgm0 said:
MADB":1zzuzgm0 said:
Ok thanks

Ok thanks

I may have to make one of them (the fit healthy speed freak) ride my Raleigh for the day. :LOL:

I’m thinking of coming on the Muddy Fox but I haven even been down the road on it yet and the 24” wheels are sort of putting me off a long ride. What do you think are the small wheel going to make that much difference?

It'd be nice to see the Borrego out and about being as me and Ringo have both owned it at some point - at least you're riding it!

I might just bring it along just so I can get some help sorting the bloody back brake out, I just can not get it working very well. Apart from that its a cracking bike. Just ordered some new decals for the Tioga forks :cool:

I will be bringing along a 16" Borrego frame to pass on Karma.

Finally managed to get the day off work for this so will be attending as its local.

BIBBY":1dv9nrin said:
Finally managed to get the day off work for this so will be attending as its local.

long time no see daz ;) just don't bring the pace or merlin ti as that will be bike of the ride sewn up :)

bring your old raleigh marauder or suchlike. :cool:

Put my name down... My missus and daughter are away all weekend gonna dust the ol' clockwork down! Last time I went to Temple Newsam was for V-Festival in 96? I think....Lookin' forward :D

Chris, have a go at dragging Ringo out, he's only 10 miles from there isn't he ? Get that Dekerf dirty

I'll be there chaps! Pass stamped and everything. Will be on the Dekerf as everything else is in dry dock at the mo... Was planning on using the ex Beavis Cadex, but my silly plan to adorn it with Pace triple clamps has hit the buffers (They are at Tims...)

Also be great to see the Borrego again... Rob, I'll bring that stem and probably chuck a couple of frames in... (nothing exciting) and my karma parts box...

will try to get to this;am slow and not fit at momment;
was on the xmas ride round dalby last rider all time.
may do better had a bit of training :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back