Show me your single speeds!

Here's mine - bit of a mix Merlin Mountain (1994), RC31s, SUP 217 CD Ceramic on Hope / Ringlé, Paul brakes.

Still haven't got around to buying some singlespeed chainring bolts so it's got 3 ring on it bringing the weight up to 19lb.

Attachments

• DSC_2458.jpg
    DSC_2458.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 8,580
Ah,lol,in that case
100_1445.jpg

Kestonian":2lgjpcph said:
Here's mine - bit of a mix Merlin Mountain (1994), RC31s, SUP 217 CD Ceramic on Hope / Ringlé, Paul brakes.

Still haven't got around to buying some singlespeed chainring bolts so it's got 3 ring on it bringing the weight up to 19lb.

That is very nice :cool: like to see some better pics.

Always willing to stick up some photos so here we go:

1) IF ss - about to be ridden in the woods

2) P7 - as featured in the recent Orange ad!

3) Inbred (bit modern, sorry, but retro inspired) - frame is now on eBay (only because 3 ss seems too many), rest of parts also available

4) Commuting Crosscheck - about to have guards removed, gearing and tyres changed ready for HoNC

Attachments

• Commuting Crosscheck.JPG
    Commuting Crosscheck.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 8,547
  • Inbred 2.JPG
    Inbred 2.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 8,550
  • P7 ss.JPG
    P7 ss.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 8,551
  • IF ss.JPG
    IF ss.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 8,553
kaiser":w15bmrhz said:
Kestonian":w15bmrhz said:

That is very nice :cool: like to see some better pics.

Here's a slightly better one ... which reminds me I do need the black Ringlé stem and post (1" and 27.2 if you have one spare!)

merlin.jpg

I am trying my best to put my Surley on here!

What a great bunch of bikes. Ed your just bloody greedy,think you should thin your collection out a bit. I could give the Indy Fab a good home!

pm me if you feel you would like to give it to me. My dad used to say if you dont ask you dont get. ;)

Cheers,Al

Back