94 olive stumpy

Very beautiful

I liked those tyres very much years ago when I put them in my bike.
Very difficult to find I think.

I bought some grey oury grips on ebay recently and they weren't expensive.
Can find the seller if you're interested

miliu":1avwlt6u said:
Very beautiful

I liked those tyres very much years ago when I put them in my bike.
Very difficult to find I think.

I bought some grey oury grips on ebay recently and they weren't expensive.
Can find the seller if you're interested

Cool if you could!

Tc

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Tc":2pakinvc said:
development_cycle":2pakinvc said:

Spotted that but £47 posted for a Lx hubbed wheel that's a third of what I paid for the bike!

Tc

Yes I thought it was a lot but..... how often does a rear wheel with 7 speed LX hub and Spec Z-21 rim come up?

Also if the condition of the hub and rim labels give any suggestion of the condition of the wheel this has had little use. If you think it's too much after considering those things then let it go and if it doesn't sell the seller is likely to relist it with a lower BIN or an auction.

I sold a pair of these from an identical bike a little under a year ago, and for not far off that price but at least one of the hub stickers were missing, both rim stickers were really faded and the hubs and rims had seen a good bit of wear.

If you were spending £1000 on a newer bike, and the matching rear wheel was £300 then I would agree but with stuff this age it's so hard to be that black and white about value. Afterall everything is only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it.

Anyway, enjoy the bike, they are fun, had mine for maybe 2 years, bought and sold on here.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Just thought too, can't you get some of that back selling the existing wheel too? That's how I always work out the cost of something that I'm replacing

Back