Bristol - Ashton Court and Leigh woods, Sunday April 1st

Yeah thats true, not normally used to gears but i just see uphills as obstacles to the next bit. I did enjoy those hills though, odd.

There are hills, I'm happy to show peeps the zig zags................nothing drastic, but it'll get you panting.........

Agency_Scum":2pztltmk said:
Going on previous experience can people PM me for any potential spares they'd like me to bring?

:LOL: that was kidnda bizarr two mechanicals at same time !

I now carry a jockey wheel in my repair kit box o spares along with the old favourites like chain ring bolts (cough cough the Duke) and pick and mix other bolts.

I might be away that weekend, but if not will come along, be rude not to really as it's pretty local to me.

I have updated the original post HEREto inculde meeting venue and also times , map links. Any other info needed please PM me.

Also if anyone would like to exchange numbers with me please PM me and we can sort. I would suggest this for anyone traveling distance as Jimboxc will appreciate ;) just in case .................

Im looking forward to this............ My bike is looking forward to this............ but dont think my body is :LOL:

Cheers

James :cool:

I'm on for definite and my daughter is talking about coming along as well, which is brave, considering she hasn't even seen her bike yet (see my 1994 Kona Hahanna thread).

Latest posts

Back