My 98 GT Zaskar build

These forks are actually xc model but got them soo cheap I couldnt say no! I think I'm just going to leave her as is, not rode it yet keeps on pissing down then freezing so loads of salt is put down on thr roads! Damn this crap weather! Thank you tho I'm happy with the way its turned out. :cool: :cool:

I know what you mean about salt.. I have been riding and wiping my bike after is nightmarish.

The forks have a lot of travel seemingly for a XC..

I had SL that were that colour.

trxrincon":ayad2yoy said:
just bought some nice condition 97 judy xc's for it, gonna fit the "Mr Wings" spring kit to them. Pic up when I get them.

Looks very nice, polishing has done a wondeful job brining the frame back to life!!

Wish i had never sold my Zaskar frame!

Thanks DHB she sure does look a load beter with a bit polish. I wish, salt is a killer I just live down from the council grit bin too grit truck come past the house day and night! it does my head in! bring on summer! :LOL:

trxrincon":127tr9lh said:
And she's finally finished. She weighs 25lbs thinks shes maybe a wee bit too fat, or is that an ok weight??

Gtzasright1.jpg

Gtzasleft1.jpg

Let me know what you think :cool: :cool:

That is looking really nice. Is that blue skinwall Z-max WCS's? on there. Think some black ones would look better. Just so happens I'd be happy to take your blue ones from you HaHa I had some speed max alpha & beta wcs but wore out long ago. Loved them.

Back