Voodoo in Halfrauds?

no one sells kona in th uk really. they upped their min orders so only one or two large companies bother with em

I would imagine that ANY bike that was assembled & "set up" by Halfrauds would have complaints. . .

When i had my bike shop, i used to make loads of money where people had bought a bike from Halfrauds & a day or two later i used to charge them £30 to re-assemble & set it up properly . . . :D

bikesnoopy":1vz9wyjm said:
I would imagine that ANY bike that was assembled & "set up" by Halfrauds would have complaints. . .

When i had my bike shop, i used to make loads of money where people had bought a bike from Halfrauds & a day or two later i used to charge them £30 to re-assemble & set it up properly . . . :D

nothing like a rash generalization then.

oh there are some truly shit halfords staff but then there are quite a lot who are quite good too, just like lbs' really.

jamabikes":2fhkpkb5 said:
oh there are some truly shit halfords staff but then there are quite a lot who are quite good too, just like lbs' really.

All of them are only doing what they are told also!

bikesnoopy":3o9jh3jf said:

makes me laugh when people slag halfords employees off, it really does.
I happen to be one of them employees and im pretty confident i know what im doing when it comes to putting a bike together.

Im also very confident in my team being able to do this task with ease. At the end of the day they wouldnt have a job if they couldnt do it correctly.

I cant speak for every store but i know that our every member of bike department team is enthusiastic about bikes, they love bikes. Thats why they applied for the job.

Please think twice next time you want to slag someones workplace off. Your more than welcome to pay us a visit if you want and you can quizz us all.

We stopped doing the GTs before i started but i was told it was to do with poor build quality, nothing to do with shody building

Back