Ambrosio rim 32h

Cossington

Retro Guru
I'm having a long-overdue sort out.

I've one rim left. Seen plenty of use, but useable, just surplus to requirements -

-Rim only -32 hole Ambrosio rim. £10 plus postage.
pics here -
http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m513/Cossington22/

David

Other items are now sold.
-Chorus ergos- pair 8 speed, work fine (original rubber hoods - not much wear) . Lettering all intact. - SOLD

-Chorus 8 speed rear mech works fine. Lettering all intact. - SOLD,

-Chorus crankset - 8 speed, 170mm, 52/39 reasonable condition, little scuffed. - SOLD

Single wheels, all sold
FIR Super Rialto rim on Hope hub, with 8 speed Sachs screw on cassette (13 to 21). 24 bladed spokes, with QR. - SOLD

-front wheel - Dura Ace hub, laced to Mavic SUP rim. 36 spokes. hub would benefit from a service with Dura Ace QR. SOLD

David

Does the chorus rear hub bearings are rough, freehub is worn? Could please describe what needs servicing? Any play in the hub?

Cheers

ma9n3t":3qapwe7f said:
Does the chorus rear hub bearings are rough, freehub is worn? Could please describe what needs servicing? Any play in the hub?

Cheers

Hi,

There is no play in the hub and the wheel is pretty true. The main point is that the wheel doesn't spin as long as my Neutrons - there is a feeling (more of a 'sense') of some drag when it is spun in my hands. I've been using it happily for quite some time, but now have a matching pair of wheels to use.

Sorry I can't be any more precise, but hope that helps.

David

I'm eager to make some space - Just two wheels left - happy to sell as a pair for £55 including postage.
This will include a tyre and tube on each.

Any questions, do fire away,

David

If you were able to unlace the wheel, I'd be interested in the rear hub on its own, however I guess you may prefer not to be left with an orphan rim and spokes.

Cheers

Back