You've been...THUNDERSTRUCK! (Tinker Adroit completed)

Archangel":1i3qdk85 said:
ameybrook":1i3qdk85 said:
WOW! Look at that seatpost!

???
Well, it's high because I just put it "on lips". It won't be staying on the bike too long. And yes, it's super rare too.

weren't those Klein posts made by Shimano, a rebadged version of the (also HTF) Deore XT post?

mechagouki":lk2imdaj said:
weren't those Klein posts made by Shimano, a rebadged version of the (also HTF) Deore XT post?

It's a Kalloy-made post. Nothing fancy, except the Klein decals...

Archangel":3im39kol said:
mechagouki":3im39kol said:

It's a Kalloy-made post. Nothing fancy, except the Klein decals...

That's funny, I had a kalloy post in my 1992 team colours Attitude, a plain silver post - I thought it looked dull so I cut a flouro pink klein decal out of an old copy of MBA and stuck it on the post with double sided tape, people kept asking me where I got it from - who knew the real ones were kalloy too!

Got some nice set of wheels today: Tinker Juarez' original racing wheels from 1993!! I was able to acquire these with the help of Tinker himself. They even have UCI checking numbers on them.

They have Ringlé SuperBubba / SuperEight hubs, Sun Chinook rims and Wheelsmith spokes.

tinker_wheels1.jpg

tinker_wheels2.jpg

tinker_wheels3.jpg

And here's the bike after some updates:

storm6.jpg

storm7.jpg

storm8.jpg

So it has now the Tinker wheelset, Tioga Psycho tires, RS Mag 21 SL/Ti fork legs with clear ATI Shockboots, correct Look S2R pedals, etc. etc.

Next step is to install the cables and Sachs chain.

The bike might look a little bit matte and it is since it has a special protecting wax layer on it... Under it, it has 3 layers of Autoglym super waxes on...

I have no words anymore...:shock: :shock:
Even I know what to expect... :LOL:

That is outstanding!

Ive just had to change underwear...twice

this looks fantastic :cool: :cool: ,where do you all manage to source such good Kleins :(

Back