Show us yer FSR's

Got my ground control fsr 1997 the other day. Pretty much stock .
Just gave it a good clean and lubed up chain etc.

a51f15a5.jpg

[/img]
4980e053.jpg

d30969d8.jpg

ec415f0b.jpg

a7a8ba03.jpg

In the future I want to upgrade to discs , but need a sharkfin (lol) so does everyone else. But I would admit the v brakes on this are fantastic.

Anyone have any ideas where to get repair/rebuild kits for the front forks and rear shock ( front -rock shox Judy xl rear- fox vanilla rx)

Cheers Tim

Judy XLs are pertty easy to service, they don't look like they've had a hard life, so would be supprised if anything is badly in need of replacing. in fact that is an immaculate looking example of the GC FSRs.

My mate had a yellow one exactly like that. Was doing some DH with him and the top of the XL's came flying out with the spring and got him right between the eyes :LOL: Was so so funny at the time, left a round red mark between his eyes for weeks :LOL:
Awesome bikes though!

FST4RD":1vs5rhou said:
My mate had a yellow one exactly like that. Was doing some DH with him and the top of the XL's came flying out with the spring and got him right between the eyes :LOL: Was so so funny at the time, left a round red mark between his eyes for weeks :LOL:
Awesome bikes though!

:shock:

was it screwed in properly?
because the adjusters have a crap load of thread on them.

Khane":2m2agloe said:
FST4RD":2m2agloe said:
Awesome bikes though!

:shock:

was it screwed in properly?
because the adjusters have a crap load of thread on them.

Apparently there was an issue with a few of the Judy XL's, I had heard of 1 other pair doing the same thing BITD...

Back