my 1994 GT ZASKAR L.E.

awesome :p

looks like straight out a time machine ... this is how a zaskar should look like.

period correct.

wet dream of my teeny days. :D

LEE - where do you have those tyres from :?: could need a set for my 94 turquoise zaskar frame.

dr.juggles":35brpoww said:
awesome :p

looks like straight out a time machine ... this is how a zaskar should look like.

period correct.

wet dream of my teeny days. :D

LEE - where do you have those tyres from :?: could need a set for my 94 turquoise zaskar frame.

cheers, i went for the original look. took me 6 months to get the kit together. I bought the tires on here .Just place an add in the wanted section. i do have a spare pair but not quite as good as these but not far off 7/10. you can have both for £30 posted

gm1230126":1gj2p2db said:
Looks great! Just curious is it late 94 production hence it being an eraly production 95? as the decals are 1995 model year.

I have an early-95 Zaskar LE (sn 01950074) with the same decals. I bought it new and i was wondering if there is any technical difference between my frame and this (geometry, tubing, etc..). Could be considered a 94-model year Zaskar LE?

PS: it also had a decal that said "Built by Antonio" (the welder, I suppose...)

el_leci":2pliylsf said:
I have an early-95 Zaskar LE (sn 01950074) with the same decals. I bought it new and i was wondering if there is any technical difference between my frame and this (geometry, tubing, etc..). Could be considered a 94-model year Zaskar LE?

PS: it also had a decal that said "Built by Antonio" (the welder, I suppose...)

I have a mid 94 Zaskar 0794.... that has the same decals, so I'm not sure they are exclusive to 95.

Mine's not factory standard but it is (with the exception of the forks) exactly as I built it in 94.

No apologies for the mud, mine has not been shiny for a long time
IMGP0267.jpg
:twisted:

Thank you.

I reminded myself on Tuesday just what a good bike it is to ride.

I really must get out on it more often :oops:

and the chainrings - they are not XTR or even XT by the looks of it - but, hey, this is an old thread and I seem to remember having this argument already.

Back