Any Struct engineers on here?

Drapoon

Kona Fan
Currently trying to create a spreadsheet for Masonry design to BS 5628 but my excel skills are utter rubbish. Anybody got anything to get me started?

cheers

Martin

I got it done...eventually. Was a total ballache. Need a copy? :D

You fancy doing some judy stripping for me? :LOL:

Martin

I dont need a copy luckily enough, most of my work has already been passed by the engineers before we even get to look at it.

When do you need your forks stripped?

Whenever you free dude,

I have some Judy dh's, some judy xc legs & a total car crash set of judy sl's. Want to make something nice out of them.

cheers

Martin

I live in Rushden, work in Brixworth.
Hows bout you?

I am on the Bedfordshire border & live just off the A6.

im in northampton and working in luton at the moment.

I am supposed to be out on my crosser at skew bridge this saturday though....leave it with me and ill see what I can do.

ok, I'll pm you my mobile. I am off to Rutland sat morn but about rest of wkend. I'm 5 min drive from what used to be skew bridge.

Had my first experience of doing the splits on ski's there....happy memories

Drapoon":9y7d9l83 said:
ok, I'll pm you my mobile. I am off to Rutland sat morn but about rest of wkend. I'm 5 min drive from what used to be skew bridge.

Had my first experience of doing the splits on ski's there....happy memories

I never knew it as a ski slope.

All the time I have been up here its been used by dirt bikes.

I had a great fall there last year on the first outing on a new bike....miss judged the top of the mound, cleared it and dropped about 30 feet bailing off the bike as I went :oops:

the worse part was that its so steep one side that I couldnt get up or down without help!!

Back