al carter black panther

lowe1677

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Just picked this al carter up for an excellent price.these are like rocking horse poo thought i would share it with you guys :LOL: a few decals peeling but thats about it really.

Attachments

• ty 014.jpg
    ty 014.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 1,853
Give it a good clean/polish and lose the reflectors, find black seatpin and get some more pics up.

al. :D

scrubs up pretty well,removed some of the pealing decals and gave it a good clean just need a decent seat pin now.

Attachments

• ty 015.JPG
    ty 015.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 1,771
  • ty 016.JPG
    ty 016.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 1,771
  • ty 017.JPG
    ty 017.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 1,771
yes its british, it was built near me in leigh near manchester england, they were the top end range built by a company called townsend.

Was this from ebay? If so I was tempted to bid but glad you got it as it'd ended up as a donor bike for me :oops:

Scrubbed up well. :cool:

brocklanders023":3ceuohgq said:
Was this from ebay? If so I was tempted to bid but glad you got it as it'd ended up as a donor bike for me :oops:

Scrubbed up well. :cool:

One mans donor bike, is another's dream bike. You should see some of the bikes that get left out for the local metal collectors :shock: I managed to grab one from a scrap man the other day. It was a giant had magura hs11's stx rc shifters lx rear mech had those bits off it put some cheapy bits on it and sold it for £30 :)

SAM_1789.jpg

only gave a tenner for it :LOL:

That looks really nice, I have an Al Carter frame and forks to give away at the Temple Newsham ride.

Back