Overburys Mountain Bike Frame

:D
Is it possible that Overbury's and Carrera were built in the same factory at this time (bearing in mind this is late nineties and past Overbury's 'best')?
They're just kidding: ;)

It's probably more like 1993-4 and from different ends of the spectrum, production-wise...Overbury's = slightly reclusive Andy Powell custom builds it for you (eventually) in the back of his mum's bike shop in Bristol...Carrera = Generic Taiwanese TIG, badged up for Halford's, "I'll just get you one out of the box."

All the best,

danson67":1hkm1tgv said:
:D
Is it possible that Overbury's and Carrera were built in the same factory at this time (bearing in mind this is late nineties and past Overbury's 'best')?
They're just kidding: ;)

It's probably more like 1993-4 and from different ends of the spectrum, production-wise...Overbury's = slightly reclusive Andy Powell custom builds it for you (eventually) in the back of his mum's bike shop in Bristol...Carrera = Generic Taiwanese TIG, badged up for Halford's, "I'll just get you one out of the box."

All the best,

Well don't I feel a fool :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I know after seeing some of Mr Ks posts, he has quite a collection of Sexy estays. Does he know this one is here too...?

sinnerman":1yvbiaeh said:
I know after seeing some of Mr Ks posts, he has quite a collection of Sexy estays. Does he know this one is here too...?

It's far too small for him, so best not to bother him with it ;)

I've cast/and will cast another bid - happy to talk to others with similar intent to avoid a fiscal bloodbath... ;-) You know where to find me.

Back