Wives rides!

Continuing the Ex's theme; mine on the Cindercone I built her back in Y2K'ish...

CinderCone.jpg

...On a break at Weybourne Forest Lodges in North Norfolk; very cycle friendly and great places to ride, all the way down to the beach via Sheringham Park.

AND: No progress yet on SWMBO's Spesh...

GEDC0215.jpg

...bit bright I know but

Not quite a retro ride.. a Scott Contessa 40. Designed by a girl for the girls.
Its her first approach to the MTB thing... but she gets the retro spirit and even bought me my 1998 SID from retrobike as a surprise : )

15wfml5.jpg

Here's Mrs. Archangel's 2003 Spesh Epic.
This is a custom build done with weight savings in mind. It's pretty fast too.
She doesn't ride much and declined me building her a retrobike (Klein). I don't think that the bike has ridden more than two or three times after our 1st daughter was born in 2008.

leena_epic2.jpg

I just lend my wife my FSR if we're going on the local tracks and wotnot, as she fits it perfectly.

Otherwise she only has her 2 Batavus shopping bikes and a Wilier road bike.

We agreed that the GT was hers but she never used it so we gave it to my sister.

billinjah":12zqf1d0 said:
development_cycle":12zqf1d0 said:
4th bike for her now, all others were either badly set up or the wrong size. This one just needs a damper cartridge in the forks, and the rear wheel axle sorted and it's good to go.

1995 Jamis Dakar Team

(Quite possibly bought from the OP on ebay some time ago with really nasty parts hanging off it, not saying he put them there just how it came)

Mmm trying to remember if that came from me the only Jamis I remember was a hard tail? Looks nice though!

Might be wrong...

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... amis+dakar

Mrs BCM on her recently repainted Hahanna (yes, i know it's another white kona) she loves it, currently in winter/road clothes

HnH.jpg

my wife loves her bike

What she likes best is that I built it just for her and it fits like a glove!
Had a hard time trying to get a small XC frame, so I decided to build it around a light jump frame. (Building one for my daughter now :?)

Attachments

• manda.png
    manda.png
    127.3 KB · Views: 908
BobCatMax":179ce5rn said:
Mrs BCM on her recently repainted Hahanna (yes, i know it's another white kona) she loves it, currently in winter/road clothes

HnH.jpg

I want my brakes baaaack lol

If you can fix them i have some lovely SIDs ;)

Back