Overburys Mountain Bike Frame

It's also the rear stays that are different. The riddler almost looks like it has stays made from the original Overburys forks, while these are straight. Be interesting to see what this makes

A very heavy front fork on this, i cant imagine this did the frame any favours.

I think its a low end Carrera thats been sprayed and had some Overburys decals applied ........

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I cant belive the bidding already, I wonder what size it is ? I had contacted the seller last night before it was outed but have no reply, I will post his response should he reply.

Exciting stuff :cool:

Gravy Monster you are right, its a Carrera Katalyst...., with moody decals, and faux fillet. I knew i had seen it somewhere before.... :LOL:

And its on £190.00 with 4 days to go.... :shock: ........ :roll:

I had a Carrera Katalyst way back when. I don't think it was £190 when it was brand new was it? :?

Giom6":353frn3z said:
I had a Carrera Katalyst way back when. I don't think it was £190 when it was brand new was it? :?

I cant remember now.... but it weighed as much as a elephant, and handled like a like elephant riding a skate board......lol

It was a complete monster! The only time I managed to get overtake anybody was on a really long downhill where you could take advantage of its mammoth weight!!

Assuming the Carrera didn't have the fillet brazing someone has gone to a lot of work, to then respray in the original Carrera colour scheme and apply Overbury's decals.

Is it possible that Overbury's and Carrera were built in the same factory at this time (bearing in mind this is late nineties and past Overbury's 'best')?

(I know sod all about Overbury's, or Carrera for that matter - am just intrigued by this)

Latest posts

Back