USERNAMES!!!

Lid":31rcxdza said:
Actually you wil find that I came up with Pickle (Lincs) several days earlier, but no one seemed to notice.

I just looked back at the very first thread on this, and yes you did; Picklelincs.

Sorry, Lid suggested (of a fasion) first ;)

I normally use Ziggy but as someone had already taken that i just went with the start to my email address. (Boring i know)

I'm a pro dher, I have a fat chance, and i used to Follow PHish around the country. SO Dhphat.

Well I had a Yo-Eddy when I started on this forum, sold it a couple of months ago to finance my new GROOVY (wich I will have shortly from now :D )..... Does this mean I have to change my usrer id :roll: ;)

I think my username comes under the category of pretty obvious, 1st name + initial from surmane. It's what I use on all forums (UK-MTB.com, SingletrAction, BikeRadar, UKMB, Moredirt...)
captain_obvious.jpg

Although on UK-MTB.com I have the title of 'Forum Pottymouth' as anyone who has done any riding with me will testify ;)

Team Lard.

Sixteen stone. I knew you were wondering.

Occasionally mess with recumbents. Low Angle Recumbent Dynamics.

And 'Team Hot Pies' were featured in MBUK before it became the
S***e P**t Fanzine, stopped being about riding bikes and became
all 'lifestyle' and 'how much can you spend on a bike' and
'if you don't spend this on a bike it's heap of shite'.

OK rant over :shock:
I guess you could work it out?

luv'n'stuff

J

urmmmmmm im tall and my surnames longbone lol,lads at work nicknamed me it years ago and i use it on all me forums from here to fordsport and oldskoolford

Back