BoTM March 2012 - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody is a true winner this month! How about Retrobike stickers for all entries instead of the MBR suscription for the first place for once? :)

wtb_rider":2bphmfkl said:
great fro,...

but the fork looks a bit crooked, hope that is just the pov....
cheers kay

Hi Kay,
It's just the perspective. It's perfectly straight see :D

Attachments

• front fork - all straight.JPG
    front fork - all straight.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,689
My recently finished Dynatech Torus at the first ride.

6812361776_623ceb9440_b.jpg

Re: Univega FS70

rumpfy":11xiszon said:
Danny Boy":11xiszon said:
Got this little project as a frame and forks and a few other bits as a pre-Christmas ebay bargain and this is the finished product.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Geeeezus.

Constructive criticism, thanks...! Isent it all supposed to be a bit of fun?

I'll give my 503 another shot.

503_botm_2011-11_3.jpg

503_botm_2011-11_1.jpg

Around 800 miles since the rebuild, and it's proven to be a reliable and wickedly fast companion so far. None of the flex that people associate with e-stays, and it changes direction like a cat on Velcro.

Agree with everyone in that I can't remember seeing so many 100% perfect looking bikes together, feels like there's a few BOTY candidates in there already... White Campy Ultimate for me though so far - looks beyond immaculate :D

juice":1qp0rkr7 said:
Everybody is a true winner this month! How about Retrobike stickers for all entries instead of the MBR suscription for the first place for once? :)

speaking of that, how long before people started getting their subscription? have any US members received theirs?

I've been looking forward to it but nothings shown up yet, I'd like to show the issue with my ritchey to the guy I bought the frame from, he should get a kick out of it

I started getting mine the month after my bike was in the mag. You'll probably have to pony up for a back issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back