Temple Newsam Ride 17.3.2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remind me to bring you a Coda/Kona straddle hanger for you (picked it up in peaks).
Ah so park outside :)
Good as I don't want the bikes to go the way of my topbox :LOL:

FluffyChicken":zna09h6o said:
Excellent and Marc, get it promoted in the Lincs area, it's not too far from a lot of them and most have no RetroRide to go to currently and by the sounds of it.

All done, thanks AndyB ;)

Question, are there any restriction of the bike we use, do they have to be retro. I have a few riding mates that might like to come along but don’t have retro-bikes to use?

Cheers Brian

FluffyChicken":sg1lf5op said:
As long as they buy/take one of ChrisV40's frames to start a collection I'm sure they'll be welcome ;-)

And they realise the pace will be the slack side of casual. ;-) :-D

Ok thanks

Ok thanks

I may have to make one of them (the fit healthy speed freak) ride my Raleigh for the day. :LOL:

I’m thinking of coming on the Muddy Fox but I haven even been down the road on it yet and the 24” wheels are sort of putting me off a long ride. What do you think are the small wheel going to make that much difference?

MADB":reqm7bhz said:
Ok thanks

Ok thanks

I may have to make one of them (the fit healthy speed freak) ride my Raleigh for the day. :LOL:

I’m thinking of coming on the Muddy Fox but I haven even been down the road on it yet and the 24” wheels are sort of putting me off a long ride. What do you think are the small wheel going to make that much difference?

24" should be fine. the canal may feel a little extra bumpy but no real setback. family and chums on modern metal are welcome with proviso of helmet and retro spirit, we basically cruise round and natter ;) i'm leading so skill, speed etc goes out the window :LOL: i'm getting fitter but only firing 2 out of 4 cylinders right now.

Chris, have a go at dragging Ringo out, he's only 10 miles from there isn't he ? Get that Dekerf dirty
Anyone else not on the list ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back