The other "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread for 98

It is lovely, I've used all the bits off it and it's only going to be hung up in the bike shed. Thus trying to find out what it's worth!

righto,it's time that one of these has to go.i'm just not getting out enough and if something else catches my eye the mrs would go ape if i came home with another sooooo what are they worth?the xtr wheels on the orange will be staying with whichever bike i keep so the bike i sell will have the hope (sport??) hubs on mavic 317 wheels on

first up - orange five

stripped to bare metal,powder coated and bearings replaced.chris king headset painted to match frame.
xt front and rear mech.xtr chainset has been replaced with xt 770,
thomson stem and seatpost,easton carbon monkeylite bars,hope m4 brakes (black and gold stylee),rock shox revelation u-turn forks and the hope wheels.everything on the bike is immaculate,frame has no chips or cble rub to the paint

DSCN1634.jpg

second up - santa cruz superlight

10 years old but very low mileage with minimal cable rub to the frame,everything in excellent condition.marzocchi xfly 100 forks,xt groupset,hope m4 brakes (old silver stylee) titec seatpost.orange stem and bars.fox float r rear shock still works great and the hope wheels

DSCN1726.jpg

another option is for the five frame on its own with the chris king headset.
pictures really don't do the paintwork any justice at all,it looks far better in real life.

DSCN1491.jpg

so could some of you kind souls give me a rough idea,please don't make me cry - i'm a bit fragile today :cry:

cheers

cheers cyfa,

i'd be happy with a bit less for the five and a bit more for the santa cruz :LOL:
swings and roundabouts and all that

thanks

No problem, the fives sell well (in the current market) as would the superlight to the right buyer.

I would like your five for a lot less and your superlight for a lot less haha!

Back