Yeti Ultimate

Ultimate

What bike for Planet Hoth?...

Sensational build up, BITD in VTT mag (french MTB mag) there featured an similar style Campag Euclid Ultimate (in Team Turquoise)--I only remember this as it helped me pass my French GCSE!!!

:shock: wow, that is one PURDY bike! Like that a lot!!! :cool:

May I ask what stem that is? It looks really good and I'd like to source one for my FUNK build.

I wouldn't have thought white everything (well, almost...) would have worked, but that looks fantastic. Love the Campag option. :cool:

That is nice! The overbuilt campa option just goes so well with the overbuilt yeti!

What bars are they Nick?

Drewson":1mxxcfjz said:
Very nice....not seen Campag on an Ultimate before but it works!!
Hope ur keeping well :) ;)
All good thanx Drew. Been super busy, but yes, all well. Hope you're good too.

kaiser":1mxxcfjz said:
Really nicely done, really nice :cool: Flites nice but a black turbo with white writing would work too I reckon. Do you still have the red bike? The all white and all red would make for a striking pic.
Hi Kaiser, yup still do. Fortunate enough not to have had to have shed them for the sake of progressing projects.
One red. . one white. . one blue. . fitting for an olympic year! Another colour will follow later this year. .

DSC03863ver2.jpg
SAM_0529.jpg
DSC03506.jpg

nevadasmith":1mxxcfjz said:
What are those bars?
Bars are a home machined tribute to the syncros shotgun bar. I like early shimmed bars, and I needed plain gauge and straight to get the "period correct" super narrow that I ran in 1990, and still get the Bullet shifters on without a bar-bend interfering. I don't run my bars much wider now!

RockiMtn":1mxxcfjz said:

May I ask what stem that is? It looks really good and I'd like to source one for my FUNK build.

Stem is an FTW mod'd ATAC. There are a few out there if you hunt. Basically it got a bored front, a counterbored/ recessed stem bolt, and Ti hardware.

SAM_1039.jpg

Thanks all for your compliments, it doesn't make for such a good read to respond to each individually, but heartfelt thanks to you all, all the same :)

elite504":2k3s4nj4 said:
RockiMtn":2k3s4nj4 said:

Stem is an FTW mod'd ATAC. There are a few out there if you hunt. Basically it got a bored front, a counterbored/ recessed stem bolt, and Ti hardware.

If you have or stumble across another, please let me know! ;)

lovely

Nick its stunning and superbly done!

One of my favorites so far.

It reminds me of my 1st FRO which came all in white, frame, accu trax & A-tac stem.

Back