Someone on here must know what this is......

Mystery...

NEVIL DEVIL,
were a pretty cool old company from yesteryears...

Its just a thought being as your frame as DEVIL in title... ;)

Can you do a pic of complete frame side on and i will drag out my old magazines and check for NEVIL's..

thanks joe, but there's a 1992 Nevil Devil on First Flight, and it bears very little resemblence to this frame, will post a side-on pic tomorrow though...............

utahdog2003":2apgbx48 said:
Vintage Salsa? same brake studs, dropouts, and that funky rear brake cable stop!

http://cgi.ebay.com/1990-SALSA-ALA-CART ... dZViewItem

It certainly has some similarities, the gear cable routing is different though and there is no sleeve at the toptube/seattube junction on my frame, might be worth an e-mail to Salsa though...........

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
greenstiles":3bj8hsil said:
A picture of the head tube might give it away to someone, full ring enforced, thickness of rings etc ?

Headtube has no interal or external machining or reenforcement rings, there isn't much spare steel on this bike! have e-mailed Salsa, will check out some Jamis frames too (a Jamis Dragon would be a super sweet find!)

Back