West Midlands Present 4th of March Leckhampton (Cheltenham)

Good God.

I feel genuinely awful that some of you travelled for that, 24hrs earlier and we'd have had a great day out in the hills rather than an hour long fight for survival.

I was suitably impressed that the only guy not running thumbshifters was the one with no gears anyway. Not a suspension fork in sight and lots of cantilever brakes. Proper retro chaps.

Time for a 'West Mids Hardcore' banner for the magnificent seven I think :)

Russell":3b3mnjq5 said:
Good God.

I feel genuinely awful that some of you travelled for that, 24hrs earlier and we'd have had a great day out in the hills rather than an hour long fight for survival.

I was suitably impressed that the only guy not running thumbshifters was the one with no gears anyway. Not a suspension fork in sight and lots of cantilever brakes. Proper retro chaps.

Time for a 'West Mids Hardcore' banner for the magnificent seven I think :)

and only one ponce on a modern,which then did not finish the ride :roll: and still not happy about being blamed for being the cause off all abuse and mocking :LOL:

Foul weather but a fun hour none the less :D

Lots of thumbies and one modern S/S which took the theme of getting rid of all that is useful on a bike one step further by loosing its chain :roll: ;)

think the weather gods are having a chuckle at us, bright sunshine here this week,and a loverly morning.but the leckhampton 7 will ride again :D

Im hoping to get up there this afternoon but have a lot of office work to get done first!

Posting on RB counts as office work, right?

Back