Temple Newsam Ride 17.3.2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing very exciting I'm afraid Rob, not sure exactly what I'm bringing but as its just for riders on the day I wont list everything on here. I expect the frames will end up coming home with us :LOL:

I've just found out I won't have the car. The train is an option but if there is a chance of going home covered in mud it's not ideal.
Anyone coming from Huddersfield direction?

like i said if you caught the train you could bring some spare clothes, I'll meet you off the train, leave clothes at me mams, then go ride, back to mams, cup of tea, get changed, rinse bike, catch train home hopefully all clean ?

Crossgates is 1st stop leeds to york line so trains about every ten minutes...

Unclejack":bceu9mqh said:
like i said if you caught the train you could bring some spare clothes, I'll meet you off the train, leave clothes at me mams, then go ride, back to mams, cup of tea, get changed, rinse bike, catch train home hopefully all clean ?

Crossgates is 1st stop leeds to york line so trains about every ten minutes...

Thanks - I did see your offer and may take you up on it. If the weather looks fine I may go for it, but I've got a fair distance from my house to the train in Hudds so if it's crap weather it'll be a bit of a nightmare. A lift would be first preference as I can bring my stuff to sell as well, although that's not essential.

I wanna come but dunno if my surgeon will OK it, I will let you know if I can make it.

Reckon I'l be dawdling over from Manc if anyone would like to jump in my old banger?

Looking like a fun ride :cool: I'll have a couple of VERY cheap tyres with me for anyone who's overly concerned with the conditions... :p :LOL:

Just found out I got the weekend wrong and I do have the car for this so I'll definitely see everyone for this.

Excellent and Marc, get it promoted in the Lincs area, it's not too far from a lot of them and most have no RetroRide to go to currently and by the sounds of it.
Also i'll try add it to my sig
Seems good for the not so fit or I've not been on a ride before people.
So come on all :D

This 6ft barrier, do we have to go through it or can we park before it. ?

Managed to get rid of a shift so up for this ride, bareing in mind it is almost my back garden :)

@fluffychicken, the 6' barrier is for official carparks, there is plenty of on road parking before it.

Was up there yesterday and it had dried out some but after todays rain - back to square one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back