British Steel

I think there is element of 'the name' involved, also Dave Yates did more semi production models which don't command the same price as the BOLX etc.

The 'Diablo' was one of these, great bike, I'd love one and there are a few gems on this thread. Keep you eye on the 'bay they do turn up every now and then and can be had for sensible money.

Thanks mate. Glad you like it. Dave Yates did a quality job on fixing and respraying the frame, the colour is even better in reall life!@

I've got a respray question:

I've now got a D.O.G.S.B.O.L.X. on it's way, which is in need of an immediate respray. I live near Bristol, but travel all over the South West & Wales with my work.

Who can offer a top class job, complete with stickers in my area? Or would it be just as well to send the frame straight to Chas Roberts?

I'd go to Argos if you are in Bristol - a frame like that deserves the finest Stove Enamel :D

nevadasmith":20g0m838 said:
I'd go to Argos if you are in Bristol - a frame like that deserves the finest Stove Enamel :D

I've heard good and bad about them, otherwise it would be my first choice.

NeilM":2hn7zibh said:
nevadasmith":2hn7zibh said:

I've heard good and bad about them, otherwise it would be my first choice.

Argos Is exceptional in my book, Mark is a top fella with a good team.

I have no complaints at all, and the results speak for themselves. :cool:

Attachments

• red..white...blue.jpg
    red..white...blue.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 891
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 891
  • before.jpg
    before.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 891
  • 011a.JPG
    011a.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 891
That is good work.

They are going to be at the Bristol show, so I'm going to go along and have a chat.

BTW; what was the matter with the pink / black colour scheme? :twisted:

NeilM":v5r46kmf said:
That is good work.

They are going to be at the Bristol show, so I'm going to go along and have a chat.

BTW; what was the matter with the pink / black colour scheme? :twisted:

Pink and Black, Or..... RED WHITE AND BLUE....you pay your money and take your choice. :cool:

Back