West Midlands Present 4th of March Leckhampton (Cheltenham)

I need to know what the choice tyre of the day will be.

So what will it be 'Davethetyreguru'?!!!Lol.

See you later men.

ha,ha well that was a pretty horrendous snow/wash out !! :shock: :LOL:

Still enjoyable all the same with a great turn out of 6 west midland riders and Mat !! :LOL: Sadly I never got a photo from the top of the hill during the blizzard but it was unbelieving considering the week we have just had :roll:

Nice turn out of bikes as usual , Russ displaying his newly built Yates as well as Mark doing a smashing job of building his new muddy fox. Darren rolled up in true style with a lovely 91 Litespeed Titanium, Rupe on his rather attractive Cannondale, Mat on the ever swish prestige and Adrians "winter" Klein :shock:.

Sat round the pub table after with 7/10ths of the Mayhem team I feel its going to be a very enjoyable and fun weekend :cool:

Hopefully those that travelled didnt feel it was too wasted a journey :?

Roll on next month

Attachments

• photo (20).JPG
    photo (20).JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 992
  • photo (21).JPG
    photo (21).JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 992
  • photo (22).JPG
    photo (22).JPG
    43 KB · Views: 992
To be fair that was the least fun I have had on a bike since knocking my front teeth out trying to jump a Raleigh chopper over a farm gate in 1979!!

Good company made up for it though, thanks to everyone for making the effort.

rupeww":1y2uvqjl said:
To be fair that was the least fun I have had on a bike since knocking my front teeth out trying to jump a Raleigh chopper over a farm gate in 1979!!

Good company made up for it though, thanks to everyone for making the effort.

Your face was a picture in the car park before we set off :LOL: :LOL:

home now boys.....sun shining here!....did i dream that four hours ago i was peddalling face down into horizontal snow with 20 yards visibility, staring at dave 'cock like a turtles head' 's creamy red corned beef calves?.....was great to see the old guard, and meet some new faces though....i took no photos for fear of my iphone exploding but thanks to those who made it....you are all real men!.... :D

Latest posts

Back