Wanted: Vintage Cinelli Unicanitor saddle black plastic

unicanitor

Devout Dirtbag
As per title, looking for an original black plastic unicanitor saddle, vintage version not repro. In as good a condition as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Buddy :) "I've got a Freccia D Oro if that's any use to you ? Late 50's I think. All plastic yet remarkabley comfortable in 8.5/10 condition. No major marks, just some saddle rub on the underside from the original saddle clamp. There but you have to look for it. Surface etc is perfect, no nicks, gouges. My best to you, yours Laz.

Hi again Uni :) Here are 2 pics of that Freccia saddle. Hope this helps, my best to you, Laz.

Attachments

• DSCF1512.JPG
    DSCF1512.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 750
  • DSCF1511.JPG
    DSCF1511.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 750
Hello Laz,
Many thanks for taking the time to put up some pics. It's not quite what i'm looking for, i'm going to hold out for a unicanitor for the time being but thanks again.

unicanitor":2jodz9ga said:
Hello Laz,
Many thanks for taking the time to put up some pics. It's not quite what i'm looking for, i'm going to hold out for a unicanitor for the time being but thanks again.

I think I might have one but gotta dig deep into the man cave.

Will get back to you.

Hi :) No probs buddy, happy to oblige. I can see why you want a Unicantor, ... "They are quite beautiful" ..... Very infact :) Good choice my friend, Laz.

Back