show us your cars 2

Rumble":kdhoxu6r said:
First time i've heard a beemer described as a fantastic winter car :shock: 4 years out of a £200 motor is great going though. A car for £50 a year and falling!

:D It's honestly the best car I've had for driving in the snow -old fashioned tyres, with a sensible tread-pattern,and none of that ABS nonsense. It's kinda hilly where I live, and last year I could go anywhere, 90% of my neighbours were stuck :LOL: If you drive it right, there's nowhere it won't go :cool:

I had a e38 7 series sport and that was surprisingly good - driven correctly, I would drive past most modern stuff that was stuck :D

When we got the bad snow I pushed A4's, golfs etc off the car park at work and then drove away unassisted. My gf has a cooper s and the 7 was far more capable. My dads modern 1 and my brothers modern 3 though are terrible ... :LOL:

WD :D

I had to abandon my BM's at least twice in the snow, although I've been dragged out a few times by turning all the aids back on which is the opposite of what you would think.

Last year I lost my temper, I dislocated a knee pushing the car and so bought winter wheels and tyres. On a 3.0L Z4 and it is so good, you can drive through anything ground clearance permitting :eek:

legrandefromage":3op5n4yr said:
grahame":3op5n4yr said:
Some more recent pictures of my retro car:
Clicky linky thing to pictures of my Citroen DS.

You werent driving around the Huntingdon area recently were you? One remarkably similar in the same colour was heading towards St. Ives last week.

Wasn't me. I suspect I know who it was, though. The owner of the car that was used in the recent film of Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy lives in that direction.

My 86 TVR tasmin 350I, not the best pic of her tho. Quite good going since I dont have a full licence!

thewedge2.jpg

Not everthing I have is slammed!!

The Doggy-Wagen, I said Doggy!! :roll:

DSC01268.jpg

al.

lewis1641":t6q3zl66 said:
Needs decking and a set of cayenne turbo 19s

The missus uses it far more than I do, and has warned me not to drop it!!

It's used for work duties and taking the dogs to the beech.

al. :D

Back