Isle of Wight ride, 11/3/12 aftermath on page 5

You may not know this but the IOW is home for the red squirrel :D One of the few places down South :(

You may not know this but the IOW is home for the red squirrel Very Happy One of the few places down South Sad

I did know this :LOL: but we just call them 'squirrels' as we don't have any nasty grey squirrels :cool:

Bob":e11psf3l said:
You may not know this but the IOW is home for the red squirrel Very Happy One of the few places down South Sad

I did know this :LOL: but we just call them 'squirrels' as we don't have any nasty grey squirrels :cool:

You are very lucky living on the IOW. :cool:

looking like it could be a pretty good turn out! :D

please bear in mind we're aiming for the 10am ferry this time, no waiting around for 2 people who are usually late!! get your bums out of bed earlier!! :LOL:

i have told the pub we'll be stopping by, she noted it down in her bookings diary, i just don't want to get to the pub too late as it causes hassle and also if we're then late leaving we risk failing light, i know sunset is now around 530 but it would be good to attempt to be organised!! :shock: :D

cheers

jon :D

:( Sorry to say I can't make this one, I've not had much work the past couple of months and would not be able to get the fuel/ferry costs past the management, Shame as I have never been to the IOW.

Enjoy your day out.

Cheers

Phil D

Back