What bike is this? Gurus! Rigid fork bike from Feb WHAT MTB

reanimation

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
From Febs What MTB Page58

What is this? I like the Fat forks, was thinking Cannondale but not sure if alloy or steel frame?
And I can usually tell wheel size from a pic but not sure if this is 26 or 29er! 29 is my guess... ;)
IMAG0206.jpg

Anyone know? I think it looks great!

Could look like a Jeff Jones Diamond frame. They come with a 135mm fork and with 29" wheels.

Jakob":1grfgxgj said:
Could look like a Jeff Jones Diamond frame. They come with a 135mm fork and with 29" wheels.

+1. Pretty certain.

kaiser":2x86o8hj said:
Jakob":2x86o8hj said:

+1. Pretty certain.
Pretty sure this is right. Jeff Jones does a mental titanium version and then this cheaper (but still pricey!) version

Allegedly one of the best riding rigids available, theres a great thread on MTBR about it.

superstu":x3r6lkyu said:
kaiser":x3r6lkyu said:
Jakob":x3r6lkyu said:

+1. Pretty certain.
Pretty sure this is right. Jeff Jones does a mental titanium version and then this cheaper (but still pricey!) version

You can have the spaceframe in titanium or steel, but the diamond frame is steel only.

Steel Diamond frameset and Jones fork...

Here's what you are now lusting after :)

http://www.jonesbikes.com/production_framesets.html

Seen a couple of Ti Diamond frames as well but they were the early versions before the production run of steel frames

Jones fork is not as nice as the Truss fork but you need to ride it rather than look at it...never judge a book by it's cover ;)

Latest posts

Back