Kaya's Kildale Cake Run 3rd March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I won't be the only one running non retro then , will get the old one out for Temple Newsam though. See y'all on Sat .
Matthew

matt.will":j0eqya9b said:
I'll be there Vern - on the most un-retro bike I own unfortunately!

Are Ste/Paul/Ollie/etc coming?

I think Ste is but I'm not sure about Paul & Ollie, There's a special appearance from Shaun tho.

Will ping a txt round later to see who's out.

see ya

The fat lad will be there. The prospect of cheese toasties and real ale is enough to tempt me out of hibernation :cool: .

nodding dog":mzfb2hhw said:
The fat lad will be there. The prospect of cheese toasties and real ale is enough to tempt me out of hibernation :cool: .

clotted cream n jam :cool:

be nice to see you again ade.

I had that last year and it didn't mix too well with the Black Sheep! Cheese toastie FTW.

See you all tomorrow guys :cool: .

Just working out how to get there from here, seems via York is shortest/quickest (about 2hrs/90miles) so will be dropping wife and kids of in York.

Vern what's your estimated ride finish ? Just so I can give some sort of time to the misses to pick her up :)

FluffyChicken":1lyk4hp1 said:
Just working out how to get there from here, seems via York is shortest/quickest (about 2hrs/90miles) so will be dropping wife and kids of in York.

Vern what's your estimated ride finish ? Just so I can give some sort of time to the misses to pick her up :)

Hoping to be back at PVC for 4 at the latest, but weather and cake could make a big time difference.

I would think if you said you will pick them up at 5 in York, it would cover you for all events and misshapes.

Its always better to be early than late ;) :LOL:

sorry not going to make it got to very ill kids up most the night with one or the other..god i am knackerd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back